PRESENTATION OF FRANCHISE
KISS chocolaterie-founded in 2016 in Odessa.
The key activity is manufacturing of hand-made
chocolate sweets and shapes, using Belgian
All products are manufactured basing on the recipes,
created by KISS company, without usage of chemical or synthetic
KISS company products are supplied not only to the retail shops, they also cooperate with corporative clients, HoReCa, Event agencies.
All products are unique and do not have analogues on international market.
The cost of a franchise (lump-sum payment):
from 10 000 Euro
The value of investments to start:
from 85000 Euro
from 2000 Euro
from 2-3 years
DESCRIPTION OF THE FRANCHISE:
Point of sale location:Shopping center/shopping mall;
- Place with high traffic, proximity of road junctions;
- Area of manufacture facilities is not less 70 sq.m;
- Area of point sale is 20 meters and more;
- Obligatory access of water and electricity;
- Three-phase access to power sockets for switching on two types of equipment;
- Obligatory climate control system for maintaining correct temperature in the room.
All franchises and franchising market necessary information available on the websites of the Consortium of WORLD FRANCHISING GROUP:
www.world-franchising.biz (World Encyclopedia of franchising «WORLD FRANCHISING»)
www.franchise-supermarket.com (World Catalogue of franchises «FRANCHISE SUPERMARKET»)
WORLD FRANCHISING Project and FRANCHISE SUPERMARKET Catalogue are created
- to provide all levels of franchisor equal opportunities to promote their franchises and start-ups;
- to provide investors and existing franchisees maximum information to become familiar with the franchising market and the choice of its franchise;
- to allow professional participants of franchising market (consulting, law, media and other companies) to be presented to potential customer;
- to highlight information on the activities of professional associations for the development of franchise market, problems and achievements of all its participants (Associations, Federations, Councils etc.)